Just checking in

Good morning. How's everyone doing? I was on vacation in New Hampshire two weeks ago and then attending an Ignatian Colleagues Program orientation outside Chicago last week. They were a great two weeks to reload personally and professionally.

And now it feels as if the end of summer and beginning of school is bearing down on me. Our first day of classes is Monday, August 21, which, of course, means that meetings have somehow appeared on my calendar multiple days every week between now and then.

As a result, I'm not sure how active I'll be on the blog between now and the beginning of school. And, as a matter of fact, I'm not sure how active I'll be once school resumes. I have a number of projects on my plate right now and I don't know how much I'll be able to commit to the blog. Honestly, I don't feel as if I have been very successful this past year anyway. We shall see.

In the meantime, check out Tim's real-time rundown of what is happening in El Salvador, especially with regard to transitional justice, or the lack thereof, A Veteran ICE Agent, Disillusioned with the Trump Era, Speaks Out, and A Costly, Ineffective, and Divisive Border Wall Doesn’t Belong in a “National Security” Appropriation.

Of course, I'll still be on Twitter.

No comments